Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I get my eyeliner to stay on longer?

My skin is oily, so my eyeliner doesn't stay on long. Any tips?How can I get my eyeliner to stay on longer?
ALWAYS put some type of concealer or pressed powder (or both) on your eyelids before you apply your eye makeup-- it provides a fantastic foundation for your makeup, and it keeps your eyelids from becoming so oily. I use this technique every day, and I hardly ever have to re-apply my eye makeup.





Also, you may need to purchase a different kind of eyeliner. All brands of crayon eyeliner are different, and some of them are just more smeary than others. If you haven't already tried waterproof eyeliner, you might want to. (I'd recommend Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof eyeliner-- it's a little harder to apply than other liners, but it lasts a really long time and it won't smudge at all. It blends really well, too, so if you're into wearing eyeshadow, you'll love it.)


Another thing you might want to try is liquid eyeliner. That's what I use now, since I like dramatic eyeliner on my top lids, and it works great. If this sounds appealing, try Covergirl Line Exact-- it dries in, like, two seconds, so you don't have to worry about it rubbing off on your eyelids and making a big smeary mess.





Hope this helps! :DDHow can I get my eyeliner to stay on longer?
It has to do with the eyeliner brand you use. Try MAC Penultimate. It's the best I've used for the value. It's $16 which may seem like a lot but it's really worth it. If you are hell bent on spending less money, then go for Maybelline Unstoppable since that's the best eyeliner you will get at the drugstore -- but after using the MAC Penultimate I have been unable to go back to the drugstore.
Buy a waterproof eyeliner and set it with a little eyeshadow on top in the same color.





This is a great product that I use and highly recommend:





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
Theres really a lot you could do. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out a few different ones.This is a good review website at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and read the reviews.
you can buy a base eye shadow that helps eyeshadow and eye liner stick, but if you dont have that, you can use concealer on your eye lids and it should help it stick better.
Urban Decay Primer Potion is the key
  • hair loss treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal