Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best lengthening Mascara & eyeliner that doesnt smudge at the end of the day?

Color: Black





I'm a nurse and wear Loreal mascara and eyeliner at work, but at the end of the day it's all smudged off all over my eyes. It;s not good because it looks like i have a large eyebag or something. What brand of mascara and eyeliner would you recommend? At the same time I dont like my eyelashes to look ';very artificial.'


And how much is it?





Thanks for your help, girls!What is the best lengthening Mascara %26amp; eyeliner that doesnt smudge at the end of the day?
I've still yet to find the best lengthening mascara...sorry. As for eyeliner, the ultimate best for is me Artistry Control Eyeliner. It is a liquid eyeliner, and I stand by it 100%. You can only purchase it online through Quixtar. Price is $17.50 but well worth it. I apply my makeup at 5:30 every morning and at 10 p.m. it still looks fresh.What is the best lengthening Mascara %26amp; eyeliner that doesnt smudge at the end of the day?
i know its expensive but i absolutely love Fiberwig mascara for $18 at Sephora. I have really really short eye lashes and it makes them look wayyy longer! Also, because it is fibers but like in a liquid form it doesnt smudge at all. It gives you a very flirty look... i would deffinitley suggest everyone try it!!!
Try urban decay primer potion on your eyelids and where you put eyeliner (this will prevent your lids from getting oily). Then I use maybelline lash discovery masara and wet n wild creme eyeliner (in the little pot) it is a brush on liner This stuff really stays put! I recommend getting a better brush for it like ecotools angled eyeliner brush.
Mascara:


-Lash stiletto (About $8)


-CoverGirl Lash Blast (Waterproof - About $7)





Eyeliner:


-Waterproof pencils work best, try CoverGirl and/or NYC. ($3-6)
Maybelline XXL curl power


Try using mineral eye concealer to avoid the smudge look
Dior show mascara at sephora, best mascara you will ever use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal