Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I keep my eyeliner looking nice all day?

I apply eyeliner in the morning, and when I come home my eyeliner looks like crap





the eyeliner...


- Goes into the creases under my eyes


- Builds up at the corner of my eyes( close to my nose )





and then it's not even on the part of my eye where it supposed to be!








Is there a certain brand, or something I can do so this won't happen?How do I keep my eyeliner looking nice all day?
Use concealer on these parts; it keeps the liner from going there. And maybe put some powder over the concealer just so it doesn't rub off as easily. Get the concealer as close to the liner as possible :)How do I keep my eyeliner looking nice all day?
I hate when that happens! It's a little expensive, but I promise it works. Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner for $23.50. I actually just bought two more a couple of hours ago. Buy it in your local department store or here: http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/eye-pe鈥?/a>
use a product called ';eye primer'; before use any eye makeup. This will keep all your makeup on all day looking fresh. Also, if you are not doing so already, start wearing waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner.
Loreal's 18 hr wear liners work great and are very affordable.
  • hair loss treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal