Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I remove my Almay Eyeliner without using makeup removers?

I wear eyeliner everyday and when I want to take it off, it can be annoying. This is what I use, but is there another way?


I use Q-tips, regular tap water, and/or baby oilHow can I remove my Almay Eyeliner without using makeup removers?
Close your eyelids and put a dab of Vaseline petroleum jelly on the tip of your finger, then dab it wherever you have makeup. Wait about 5 to 10 seconds and wipe it off with a cotton ball. Toilet paper also works, but it can tug on your fragile skin.





This works great and even removes ALL my waterproof liquid eyeliner and it is good for your skin too! Its quick and easy and you don't need to be precise as when using Q-tips.





They sell little jars of it in a perfect size at Target for about $0.97. They are in the travel section where they have the mini shampoos, toothbrush holders, mini spray bottles, etc.





Good luck!How can I remove my Almay Eyeliner without using makeup removers?
Well i sometimes use lotion, i put it on one eye when its closed and let it sit for like two seconds then i wipe it off gently then i do the same thing to the other side you can also use foamy soap but don't get it in your eye!
you should use a q-tip dip one side of it into olive oil rub it on the makeup and it should come off
Vaseline also works well and is good for your eyelashes.
you should use olive oil.


dip one side of a q-tip in it and the make up comes right off.
there are special pads from Olay that take makeup off.
Warm Water.


I use the same stuff.
I use the same eyeliner and baby oil works well for me. i rub my eyes with baby oil using cotton balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal