Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I prevent my eyeliner from smudging?

Whenever I wear eyeliner, it looks nice. I always put it on t he inside of the bottom lid and the inside of the top lid, except the bottom lid smudges after a few hours and then there's a thin, smudged line under my eyes which looks really weird. WHat is a quick way to prevent this?How can I prevent my eyeliner from smudging?
Buy an eyeliner that says smudge-proof on it, not all of them are. Waterproof eyeliners won't smudge either.How can I prevent my eyeliner from smudging?
If you can apply it, use liquid or fluidline (by MAC).


L'Oreal makes a really good liquid liner called 'TELESCOPIC' that is virtually impossible to smudge.


If not, just avoid wet %26amp; wild, its really smudgy.


Also, invest in a primer.


Urban Decay makes an amazing one.


Apply it before eye-make up and it'll last.
Boo. Mine does this too. I just wipe under my eyes in an upward motion, and it comes off completely on my fingers. Then I re-do it. :]
you can try a product made by benefits call ';shelaq'; it doesn't smudge and last even when u sweat or cry
Get a better eyeliner, the cheap ones will smudge and run depending on how oily your skin is and you end up with raccoon eyes or look like a football/baseball player.





Using a sealant on your liner can help. Gel liners such as the Fluidline collection from Mac works well. My fav is Aqua Eyes by Make Up Forever. It's available at Sephora.
first, use waterproof eyeliner.


it goes on differently.


also i think it may just be creasing.


run your finger over the smudged area %26amp; see if it goes away.
use liquid eyeliners, they won't smudge like pencil ones. im using ALMAY and its great. it stays on but easily comes off with eye makeup remover. =)
Try not to touch your eye so much.


I do that all the time, and i dont even notice it.





Try to get a better eyeliner, remember Pencil eyeliner is no good after 3 months
Buy a liner that is smudge proof and water proof. Also add a lid primer or concealer so it stays on longer.
Liquid eyeliner.





L'oreal has a really nice one. It neverrr smudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal