Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I stop my eyeliner from rubbing onto my browbone?

I naturally have very open eyes, so the edge of my lid rest on my browbone when my eyes are open. Whenever I wear pencil eyeliner, a black line always appears on my browbone where the lid rests. I dont like to wear liquid liner all the time, too harsh, and powder liner still goes onto the brow. Its really annoying and looks weird. Help!How can I stop my eyeliner from rubbing onto my browbone?
Urban decay primer potion.


THE BEST.How can I stop my eyeliner from rubbing onto my browbone?
you can try a water proof pencil or i like loreal's voluminous eyeliner





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>


it works really good and its not like a liquid, it doesnt look harsh at all and doesnt smudge, and you can get it at any drug store
My Eyes Are Naturally small And I Used To Hate Wearing Eyeliner Because It Would Smudge All Over My Eyelid.





I Found That She-laq By Benefit Works Amazing. It's A Bit On The Pricey Side ($30), but It Lasts Forever, because you don't need much at a Time.





It Can Be used To Seal Pretty Much All Eye Makeups. I Love It.





Check The Website For More Info.


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000G6O036/ref=sr_11_1/176-2278201-8222755?ie=UTF8%26amp;bcBrand=core%26amp;nodeID=APS








Hope i helped! :D
You can either put on primer before you line your eyes or . . . You can go over the eyeliner with a black eyeshadow. It works! I think you should try. I hope this helps!
use primer and keep your eye closed until it dries
use a primer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal