Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How should a guy to apply eyeliner and mascara to accent my eyes but not look like a cross-dresser?

I am going to a Christmas party and the woman I am going with loves my eyes and loves guys with a bit of makeup to accent the eyes. If I can get the look right, I want to surprise her. But if it' not right, it's not happenin! How do I do it? Do I wear eyeliner on the bottom too?How should a guy to apply eyeliner and mascara to accent my eyes but not look like a cross-dresser?
Well a lot of guys like to do the whole rock star thing and wear eyeliner and smudge it, but I think the way you should do it, the way I do it is to do a thin line on the top lash only as close as you can to the lash line, don't make that point thing at the corner like girls do. If you do the line a little bit thicker not too much though it will make eyes look bigger and bring out the color, you have to play around with it to get it right. My trick is that if I do it too think I get a cotton swab and wipe away the excess and it leaves a nice, neat line. Hope that helps, good luck.
  • hair loss treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal