Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you put on liquid eyeliner? What is the best kind of eyeliner?

Liquid eyeliner makes me really frustrated because it always gets in my eyes and it stings! I have the NYC liquid eyeliner and I would like to learn how to use it.


I also have the Maybelline stick eyeliner, and that works really well. Is stick eyeliner the best kind?How do you put on liquid eyeliner? What is the best kind of eyeliner?
I'd stick to the stick eyeliner for day time, but for night-time events you can experiment with liquid liner. You have to find which kind works best for you and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. When you're first learning, it can be helpful to put the stick eyeliner on first and then follow that same line with the liquid eyeliner until you get the hang of it.How do you put on liquid eyeliner? What is the best kind of eyeliner?
I personally use stick eyeliner becuse i find liquid soooo har to put on. It also gets in your eye and can hurt. I would say that stick or pencil eyeliner is the best
try d0rksta she is awesome :-)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkcjcrwhk鈥?/a>
if you put stick eyeliner on first then use liquid over it, the liquid will dry fast and look really good (without getting in your eyes)
This is not great for preventing wrinkles, but I close my eye and pull at the outer corner with one hand and draw the line with the other, going right along the lash. I use a wet q-tip (pinch off the excess water) to make corrections, like an eraser. I like Almay's liquid eyeliner, if they still make it... it comes in a small bottle with a quill/brush lid.
I've never tried liquid eyeliner, but it looks hard to apply. It probably also makes a more dramatic effect. I have a stick eyeliner from Avon, and its broken so many times that its reduced to about half an inch. I don't really wear much makeup, so I'm not sure which kind is better, but the stick kind always breaks.
  • loan forgiveness
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal