Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I make my eyeliner last longer on my waterline?

You know, the inner bottom rim (waterline) of your eye.





Is using a pencil the best thing to do? I've never tried liquid eyeliner there.





How can I make it last longer? Because after about 30 minutes it begins to run down and get a little smudgy.How can I make my eyeliner last longer on my waterline?
use waterproof eyeliner;


use a good brand, not one from


a drugstore.





MAC makeup is amaziiing%26amp; they're


eyeliners are too!


try using their pencil or crayon


liner, %26amp; make sure you use water


proof,bc when you blink, that's


what causes your eyeliner to fade,


that's why you need a higher name


quality product.





they're more expensive f0r a reason;DHow can I make my eyeliner last longer on my waterline?
if you stick the eye liner pencil in a flame(lighter) for a few seconds, make sure it dosent catch on fire, then apply it. i have not tried this mysel got tip from magazine.





hope it works(:
Melting the pencil isn't a good idea, plus you could burn your eyelid. Think of it as putting candle wax on your waterline.





Try powdered liner and apply with a thin brush. NYC makes a pretty good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal