Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best way to apply liquid eyeliner or pencil?

I am going more for the gothic look but when I wear black eyeliner it smears because I have oily skin. What can I do? Also, where is there a place online I can go to look at designs?What is the best way to apply liquid eyeliner or pencil?
I will try and help you with the first part of your question. I don't know about the second part; hopefully, someone else will be able to answer that. I have oily skin too, so I hate it when any eye makeup I wear smears or ';slips'; off...Here's a great way to keep your makeup where it belongs. When you are putting on your foundation (if you use one...), just apply a thin (not sheer) layer on your eyelids as well. Liberally dust some loose powder under your eyes that will catch any falling eye-makeup, which you can brush away later. Once you do apply your eyeliner/eye makeup, ';set'; the makeup with loose translucent powder (a good dusting of this will do the trick). Keep oil-blotting sheets at handy, and blot whenever you see oil. Hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal