Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the name of a really good eyeliner that will make my eyes appear bold?

My eyes are a really dark brown. They are probably my most strongest facial feature so i want to put greater emphasis on them.What is the name of a really good eyeliner that will make my eyes appear bold?
Make Up For Ever is my personal favorite...the colors go on nice and bold, and they stay forever. I have dark brown eyes as well, the best colors to accentuate brown eyes are greens and purples. Also, the classic black and browns always look nice. The pencils are $16 each, and available at places like Sephora.What is the name of a really good eyeliner that will make my eyes appear bold?
Any MAC pigment wet is a failproof choice.


It depends on if you want bright color, browns, natural etc.





I personally prefer GOSH cosmetics. Literally half the price as MAC and just as good. I love the bright colored liners on my brown eyes, and they go on so smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal