Monday, June 21, 2010

What are some tips for applying eyeliner the same on both eyes?

I'm just starting with makeup in general, and I am really having trouble getting my eye makeup the same on both eyes. I have one eye just the way I want it. I pulled my eye lid shut and drew a straight line, and it has a little wing at the end when I open my eye. I try and to the same to my other eye, but it doesn't work as well.





What are some tricks you use? Thanks!What are some tips for applying eyeliner the same on both eyes?
There's no real tip for doing this, except simply to keep practicing. Also, remember -- your eyes are sisters, not twins. So they'll never look exactly alike when you apply makeup. The goal is to make them look as similar to each other as possible so that it looks like they're identical.What are some tips for applying eyeliner the same on both eyes?
it takes a lot of practice to get the wing right, but it's easier to do the wing firstand work your way in going towards the inner corner of the eye, hope this helps, for more info check out my youtube channel, youtube.com/musiclovagirl15
i used a pencil liner for a while and that was always making my eyes uneven. so if you arnt using a mechanical eyeliner, i would make that switch.





hope that helped some!
go as close 2 the eye as possible. dont put 2 much or 2 little. put it on the top and bottom of ur eye. ur welcome!
  • hair loss treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal