Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eyeliner looks best with blue eyes and blonde hair?

I have blue eyes and dirty blond hair. I want an eyeliner that will look good. I already have black, dark brown, bronze. I didn't think blue would look good cause my eyes are blue but color suggestions please!What color eyeliner looks best with blue eyes and blonde hair?
Black would be too dark for you. I suggest you go to a clinique counter and have a look at their brown eyeliners. Brown would definetly be best for you, clinique have three or four diferent shades of brown and the girls on the counter will help you choose.What color eyeliner looks best with blue eyes and blonde hair?
i have blue grey eyes and i have black, which is too harsh esp when ur a pale blond, brown which is the standard but a bit boring. i have a navy blue thats ok. but my fave at the mo is a teal colored eyeliner by rimmel. interesting that u have a bronze, ive heard that really brings out the blue in eyes but havent yet got one myself.
I wouldn't do black but that's too dark and too stand-out ish...unless that's the look you're going for. I'd try and charcoal gray color or maybe even a brown! I used Maybellene Unstoppable eyeliner, and the charcoal color for that is called Pewter. Hope this helps!
Usually you want to use the color that is opposite to your eye color. So for Blue you might want to use a green, brown, or black. I would go for a dark brown.
i think you should use black or maybe a light light brown or a light blue
black.
i think what u have will work fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal