Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best way to apply bobbi brown long-wear gel eyeliner?

I have the bobbi brown 'ultra fine eye liner' brush also but I'm really struggling to get it right - always end up looking like I've been in a round with Mike Tyson!





Any tips and help will be greatly appreciated!!What is the best way to apply bobbi brown long-wear gel eyeliner?
Wow really that bad haha do you have a any pictures of this? I use MAC fluidline. I put it on with a thin angled brush. Here's a video if you have shaky hands:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7k_VHXy鈥?/a>What is the best way to apply bobbi brown long-wear gel eyeliner?
put it on a wide and dark as you can for dramatics
little dashes instead of one continuous line. it comes out perfect every time! and maybe lay off the bottom lids
  • hair loss treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal