Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the name of a really good eyeliner that will make my eyes appear bold?

My eyes are a really dark brown. They are probably my most strongest facial feature so i want to put greater emphasis on them.What is the name of a really good eyeliner that will make my eyes appear bold?
Try rimming your eyes with a black, kohl liner that is smudged out slightly on the top and bottom.





Or use a pale pink and a soft beige color.





Purple is also a good color for brown eyes. You could buy a bright purple liquid liner and just line the top of your eyelid.





Hope this helped! :)What is the name of a really good eyeliner that will make my eyes appear bold?
make up for ever in their purple-ish color. or sephora brand, ulta brand, or any other brand that has purple because purple makes brown eyes stand out. i use it for my brown eyes and it really makes a difference. hope this helps =]
Try Urban Decay's brand. If you live near an Ulta Beauty store go in and let the make up artist show you the correct way to do it.
Try Rimmel London's ';soft kohl'; pencil.


061 jet black.


I have blue eyes that arnt that amazing but this helps a lot if i want my eyes to pop %26amp; stand out more.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal