Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eyeliner???

What's the best, longest lasting, smudge proof, water resistant, eyeliner you can get in stores such as Superdrug and Boots, not off the internet or in MAC? Kohl would be better as I like to apply it on bottom lash line as well as top. Please help whenever I wear it it always goes everywhere it's not supposed to!Eyeliner???
Well I use Covergirl and I really like it. It has a little sponge thing at one end to get rid of unwanted spots. And the black is really black. The thing I like about it the most is I can smudge it OR wear it in a clean line on top and bottom.Eyeliner???
Your body heat melts your eyeliner causing it to smear easiler.


But I would say Covergirl.
I would highly recommend Stila Smudge pot.
Maybeline New York Define-A-Line








%26lt;3
i like the almay kind that twists up or clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal