Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I keep my eyeliner from wearing off?

I use Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in black and I only put it on my water line because I can't do it straight on my lash line to save my life. After maybe an hour it's almost all gone. Can I put my UD primer potion on my water line? Or is that kind of dangerous since it'll pretty much be right in my eye?


What should I do?How can I keep my eyeliner from wearing off?
DONT PUT PRIMER THERE!!


haha.


you could try a different eyeliner, i find that even though i LOVE the U.D. ones, they are better for around the eye rather than on the inner rim because they are so creamy ... try one that is a little drier like Rimmel Kohl eye pencil or the one by Bourgeois (spelling?!)





But in the end that's where tears are made and stuff so it's not going to last forever :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal