Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best drugstore black eyeliner?

What is the best drugstore eyeliner to get? That is black I mean really black kinda gives you a smokey look? If not a drugstore product which eyeliner gives you that look?What is the best drugstore black eyeliner?
I use Telescopic liquid liner. It works the best for me and has an angled felt tip, which makes it easy to apply. Mine stays on all day and doesn't run. Good luck :)What is the best drugstore black eyeliner?
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT IT IS ~LA COLORS~ MY FRIEND GOT ME HOOKED LAST WEEK AND SO IN THE MORNING (I DO MY MAKE UP AT SCHOOL) WHEN I APPLY IT IF A GIRL SEES ME THEY WANT MINE INSTEAD OF THERE OWN SO I TAKE THAT AS A HINT THAT IT MUST BE SPECIAL IT DON'T SMUDGE AND ITS WATERPROOF AND IT STAYS ON ALL DAY(IT IS NOT LIQUID)
Loreal Eyeliner for drugstores.


Urban Decay has a really good eyeliners that you can smudge out.
Trust me you cannot go wrong with Covergirl. Depends on what your looking for.. waterproof? Longwear? Go to the drugstore and look and your choices
Black Ink from BonneBell. It's a great pencil liner.
Mabelline
I like NYC.
Revlon Colorstay!


the pencils dont smudge for me and you can get them for $5 at Wal Mart
Bonne Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal