Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow and eyeliner would make my blue eyes really pop?

My hair is short and dirty blonde, and my eyes are blue. Right now I wear a light color on my lid, with a brown in the crease with black eyeliner. It looks good to me, but I really would like a change and want to know what would really make them good.What color eyeshadow and eyeliner would make my blue eyes really pop?
even without changing your eye shadow this really makes your eyes pop:


http://www.covergirl.com/products/collections/exact/





paired up with a charcoal or brown eyeliner


like this:


http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=perfect_point_plus_eyelinerWhat color eyeshadow and eyeliner would make my blue eyes really pop?
gold works good on any eyes, and its very summery. it makes all eyes pop and can make you look a tanner. a light pink looks good if you arent that pale, and only a tiny bit of it. a little bit of white in the inner corner of your eye makes eyes look so bright also. hope this helps!
I have blue eyes too. Blue eyeshadow really makes blue eyes pop. I just use a light eyeshadow and brown mascaras and eyeliners because ive also heard that they really make blue eyes pop.
Look at the site below :)
like a shimmery light brown is what i use.


also i read in seventeen magazine one time that if you want your blue eyes to pop, try a coral eyeshadow. use it on top and bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal