Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply very thin eyeliner on the lower lashline?

I hate the extremely obvious, thick eyeliner on the bottom lashes, but I don't want to line my waterline. So, any tips for getting the thinnest eyeliner line possible on the lower lashes using a pencil eyeliner?How to apply very thin eyeliner on the lower lashline?
i apply my eyeliner on thick, really get it all on there. Get it on the little skin part where your eyes touch, and where your eyelash hairs are, cover it all. Then use makeup remover wipes, or baby wipes and wipe it away. Make it have a clean look to it. I hope this makes sense. When I say wipe it away, I mean wipe under the eye so you have a very clean line of eyeliner. Hope this helps. You can control how thick you want the line by how much you wipe away :)How to apply very thin eyeliner on the lower lashline?
Yes. Here's the tip: don't use eyeliner.





Take a brush, a THIN brush, and use eyeshadow. Not TOO much eyeshadow, but enough to have a black line on your lower lashline.





This way, you'll have thin and clean looking eyeliner. You can even switch up the colors.
i agree w. that girl


but also if yu really wanna


use liner


u should use fluidline


by mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal