Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I keep my eyeliner from giving me racoon eyes?

I don't wear it thick or on my lower lids, but within 2 hours I have dark smuges under my eyes. Any ideas?How do I keep my eyeliner from giving me racoon eyes?
Powder.. So many young women aren't really sure how to use powder, but it is what sets all of your makeup and keeps things looking fresh. Buy a transclucent face powder, and always dust your face with it before applying eyeliner, etc... It really does help control smudging and ';disappearing'; make up.How do I keep my eyeliner from giving me racoon eyes?
I find that Corn Silk powder helps. It's not colored so you don't have to worry about whether you've got the right shade for your skin type. I use the pressed kind, but brush it on with a big fat blusher brush. Dust some on after you've put your make up on and pat it down with your fingertips and it should help.





Don't put moisturizer on after your make-up or it will just slide off your face. Also don't dance.
After you are done but a thick concealer under your eyes then powder it it will soak up all the oils from the eyeliner.
You could try water proof eyeliner. That shouldn't smudge.
Put like a moisturizer over it to make it stay there or the areas it spreads most
buy a better brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal