Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get my eyeliner to stay on all day?

I apply black eyeliner every morning, but it wears thin by midday. I've tried nearly everything; using more, powder over it, etc. What am I doing wrong?How do I get my eyeliner to stay on all day?
i use a waterproof eyeliner and it stays on pretty much all day long and doesnt thin out of anything, so i would try a waterproof eyeliner and see how it works out for you :)How do I get my eyeliner to stay on all day?
omg that happens to me too! there is some kind of stick that u put on your eye before u apply eyeliner and its supposed to stay on all day!


i will edit this answer when i find it.


plz answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
After your eyeliner dries, put transluscent powder over it (and your whole face) This sets all your makeup including eyeliner.
I like liquid eyeliner. It takes a while to get used to applying it but q-tips help! The best I've used that's pretty cheap is revlon colorstay!
use liquid liner. if you line your bottom lashes, use HIP cream liner. i used to use pencil but the HIP liner is delicate enough to use on your bottom lashes and stays all day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal