Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I keep eyeliner on without it running off?

I'll apply eyeliner to the rims of my eyes (top and bottom)


How can I keep it from coming off?How can I keep eyeliner on without it running off?
use a waterproof eyeliner


the only downside is that you have to use a makeup remover to take it off not waterHow can I keep eyeliner on without it running off?
Here is a makeup secret:


Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer works amazingly.


It is obviously made for eyeshdaow.


But, apply thin lines of the product above and below your eye in the way you want your eyeliner.


Glide over the eyeshadow primer with your eyeliner until desired darkness is achieved.


I would recommend ';MakeUp Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner'; from Sephora.


If you don't want to go through all the trouble of this, try the ';Smashbox Jetset Waterproof Eyeliner';.


It's a must-have.


I hope this helps! :)


-Mafiosa
iv tried waterproof and it doesn't stick to the inside of my eye but if you put a tad bit of eyeshadow around the outside it will keep your skin from get oily by ur eye and it might stick..well it does work for me. :D
Since you are putting the eyeliner on INSIDE your eye, and since the eye flushes itself out, there is no way to get it to stay. Try applying on the outside of your eye, but other than that, you'll most likely have trouble. Hope I helped!
Try a waterproog eyeliner =)





please answer mine, thx: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Use liquid eyeliner.





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
1.try not to cry


2.make sure its not raining


3.dont work out(youll sweat)


4.dont have it so close to your eyes


5.dont rub you eyes


6.GET WATER PROOF
um try water proof?


cuz the same thing happens to me it slids down and the undersides of your eyes are black :)


hope i helped
waterproof eyelliner











=]]]]
  • hair loss treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal