Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have very bad allergies and my waterproof eyeliner runs all day long. What is the best waterproof eyeliner?

I have tried Revlon, Maybeline, Covergirl, and Almay. Trust me i will try anything!I have very bad allergies and my waterproof eyeliner runs all day long. What is the best waterproof eyeliner?
try a more expensive brand. its not that these brand arent good but, theyre promises may be a bit false espcecially for people with allergies. visit your local sephora store, an exclusive beauty store, or if your dont know of one, maybe an ULTA or Macys, or JCpenny may have a MAC counter. At JCPennys, the clerk at the cosmetics desk would be more than happy and do a make up test on you, so before buying an eyeliner try many out at the counter. I recommend Lancome or MAC, Clinique is good too. They may be a bit pricy but theyre the best out there.I have very bad allergies and my waterproof eyeliner runs all day long. What is the best waterproof eyeliner?
You need to find out what ingredients in your cosmetics you're allergic to and stay clear of them. To get stay on eyeliner, NEVER use eyeliner. There's no one eyeliner in the market that stays on for long, even the high end ones. The secret is: use waterproof mascara. When you pull out the mascara brush, the brush is covered with the mascara. Use a tiny applicator and touch your applicator onto the mascara. Then apply it on like your eyeliner. It would dry up and cake around your eyelids real well and stays on forever. The effect is gorgeous too.
Revlon and Covergirl are good. Maybeline is alright too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal