Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I sharpen my eyeliner pencils when it keeps breaking in the sharpener?

I normally don't use eyeliner, but since I got it done at a makeover it looked really good. I bought some pencils and a sharpener which has 2 sizes in one. One size small for eyeliners and th other size bigger for eyeshadow. Well, the soft part of the pencil ALWAYS breaks off inside the sharpener! How can I sharpen the darn things?How do I sharpen my eyeliner pencils when it keeps breaking in the sharpener?
put it in the fridge and then the pencil will get strong. then sharpen it. and then leave it out until u have to sharpen it againHow do I sharpen my eyeliner pencils when it keeps breaking in the sharpener?
i bought this kind at walgreens that you just twist the end and it puts out more of the stick for you, but after awhile i started bying the much cheaper sharpen yourself kind. what i do is just no sharpen it all the way and then use two fingers to kinda push the ends together more to a point then put it back in the sharpener ever so slightly to finish the tip. hope this helps
It's best to get retractable eyeliner from the drugstore, (I suggest Revlon Colorstay) since you will never have to hassle with sharpening since it's always sharp because you wind the bottom. Colors come in Purple, Brown, Black and Green. It's no more than $6 and it lasts all day!
Was the sharpener the same brand as the pencil? That does matter. Are you pressing too hard? Make sure you gently twist and pull straight out. Maybe go back to the store and tell them your problem... could be a faulty sharpener or pencil, and they'll exchange it for you.
time to get a new eyeliner!
simple....get liquid or the roll up stick of eye- liner they r sooo much easier to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal