Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you clean eyeliner out of carpet?

Usually, I sit on the floor when I put my make-up on in the morning, and when I have to sharpen my eyeliner pencil pieces might chip or flake off causing an ugly black stain on my carpet. Now they are everywhere! Any ideas on how to remove them?How do you clean eyeliner out of carpet?
Spray your carpet with Fantastic- heavy duty let it sit for a couple hours- spray it again right before you're about to clean it and if you have a carpet cleaner use it- Buy Royal solution it works fantastic. If you dont have a carpet cleaner then scrub it a little, it should come right off. Hope it helps... I have 3 kids that are always spilling red juice on the carpet, it works to clean it out, %26amp; also I use it for my kitchen floor-for the graut in between my tiles, it will leave my floor looking like I just moved in my apartment.How do you clean eyeliner out of carpet?
This works so good it took nail polish out of my carpet!!





http://www.wd40.com/Brands/spot_shot.htm鈥?/a>





sold at most stores like Walmart, Meijer, Kroger... good luck.
either clean the whole carpet with the hoover (when you wash the carpet) or get a brush and cleaning products, pour a bite of cleaning product in your carpet and scrub it with the brush, then wipe it off with a damp cloth.
The best thing that I have found to clean carpet stains is Spot Shot carpet cleaner.


I have used it to take out all kinds of horrible stains. Everything from vomit, blood and pee. I have also used it to clean up a whole bottle of base that my daughter spilled on white carpet.


It is really easy to use and the absolute best thing I have ever found!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal