Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where do I apply white eyeliner to make me eyes seem bigger?

Do I apply it at the tear ducts? I want my brown eyes to look bigger and more open. I also use purple eyeliner, what would be the best way to wear it to help open up my eyes? What eyeshadows and techniques/colors look the best on brown eyes? Where do I apply white eyeliner to make me eyes seem bigger?
You apply it along the inside of the lower lid. You can also place a dot in the inner corrner of the top lid.Where do I apply white eyeliner to make me eyes seem bigger?
i just got white eyeliner and i think that ur supposed to apply it to the inner corners of ur eyes, but i might be wrong..as for purple eyeliner i have no clue
There is tight-lining where you apply it to the inner part of your lash line, the water line. This is where a lot of people do it.
you can put whit on the inner corner of you eyes.. (tear duct area) and the out corners. it makes your eyes seen bigger than they are.
i do it all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal