Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i get eyeliner off the headliner of my car?

I have eyeliner all over the beige headliner ( roof) of my car and don't know how to get it out completely without smudging ut and making it worse. Anyone know a for sure method that will work?How can i get eyeliner off the headliner of my car?
test a spot first using pure acetone nail polish remover on a cotton ball to be sure that the color won't be changed then gently dab it to soak up the eyeliner.





The better story is how did it get there??????????????How can i get eyeliner off the headliner of my car?
Get laundry detergent on a washcloth.... my wife did her head liner in her car and it came out great.
Do you have any makeup remover or carpet cleaner? Maybe that will work! i hope you get it out.
tuff stuff. you can buy it at auto zone or pep boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal