Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to stop my eyeliner from clumping in the corner of my eyes?

Everytime I put on eyeliner around my eyes, by two or so hours later, the corners of my eyes always have a dot of eyeliner that I always have to wipe away.





How do I prevent this?





And no, it's not because I put on too much. Even if I put on a little this happens to me.How to stop my eyeliner from clumping in the corner of my eyes?
omg! i no! me 2!


but idk how sry!How to stop my eyeliner from clumping in the corner of my eyes?
Using a shadow base or primer will keep all of your makeup, including liner, stay in place and look fresh.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?categoryId=S10520
Use waterproof liner ... I am a zealot about it. It makes a huge difference. It will not move. If you still have problems, use an eye primer like Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance from Sephora. But try the waterproof first, you'll be converted to my eyeliner cult - lol.
put pencil eyeliner on first then liquid, it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal