Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I keep my eyeliner from wearing off?

I wear eyeliner and when ever I come back home from somewhere my eyeliner is almost completley gone. Is it the brand? Because I use Maybeline. Should I use a different brand?What brand should I use? I need the cheap kind because I'm kind of broke right now. So ten dollars and less.How do I keep my eyeliner from wearing off?
definitly liquid eyeliner. mine stays on all day.How do I keep my eyeliner from wearing off?
get a different brand
reapply
Try almay or Physicians formula liquid liners, liquids tend to last a lot longer than pencil eyeliners because once they dry they dont smudge or rub off.
there's a waterproof eyeliner that Avon sells that isn't expensive and man, does that sucker stay on!!!





Also, like someone else said, liquid eyeliner doesn't come off easily, unless it gets wet, of course. And it's less convenient to apply.





I bought the Avon waterproof eyeliner because it was on sale one day, and it's the one I'd DEFINITELY wear to a waterpark.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal