Thursday, December 3, 2009

How should I apply eyeliner to my big brown eyes so it looks good?

I have big brown eyes and whenever I apply black pencil eyeliner (I don't have cream or liquid but if someone suggest an affordable one I'll try it :]) it always looks off...





So how should I apply eyeliner? Pictures and/or tutorials are greatly appreciated. :D





P.S. I already looked at almost all of Michell Phan's vids.





P.S.S. I am willing to experiment with other color eyeliners








thank you!How should I apply eyeliner to my big brown eyes so it looks good?
i bought THE cheapest liquid liner at target i believe. its by NYC and it was 1.74! greatt. i have brown eyes too. i would use pencil on the bottom or the creamy twist-up kind. then liquid on the top if you want. i just usually line my bottom lash line :]





hope i helped!How should I apply eyeliner to my big brown eyes so it looks good?
I have big brown eyes as well. And all i use on them is a black/brown eyeliner that i get from ULTA and a mascara called colossal express by maybelline which you can also get at ulta. and sometimes i put a bright blue shadow on the outside of my eye, not across the whole lid just on the outside of it. it looks great.
Not used to.
You can try wet 'n wild's H2O liquid eyeliner. They sell it at regualar drugstores for like 4 bucks and they work really well. You can try the winged look (I'm sure if you've watch michelle phan's videos, you know how the winged liner looks). It always gives your eye that extra edgy look.





http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/wp-co鈥?/a>





and here's the wet n' wild liner:


http://www.wnwbeauty.co.uk/images/produc鈥?/a>
carefully
I just put brown eyeliner on the bottom eyelid. I have brown eyes too, and it just seems to look so much prettier than wearing black.
for brown eyes use violets and blues, nothing to eccentric just soft and sweet. Dont put it all along your eyelid, put it around the OUTER point of your eye, basically the opposite of the tear duct, then put a white eyeliner underneath or a light eyeshadow like white or light pink on the inner tear duct.





http://www.eye-makeup-guide.com/image-fi鈥?/a>





also that looks good too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal