Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I keep my eyeliner and shadow from smearing throughout the day?

I've tried concealer on the lid first. I've tried putting a little bit of powder or shadow over it once applied. None of these ';tricks'; work. Is there a REAL solution out there?How can I keep my eyeliner and shadow from smearing throughout the day?
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion! I swear by it! My shadow used to always crease so quickly, but this stuff works miracles. Your eye makeup wont budge until you take it off, I promise!How can I keep my eyeliner and shadow from smearing throughout the day?
Use a primer first. MAC has a great one and so does Urban Decay. I swear on MAC paints. Apply it as a base after the primer and go from there. Your color will last throughout the day as well as look vibrant. For eyeliner, try using liquid formula.








Chapstick eventually will cause creasing and look horrible.
for the shadow use lo real de-crease or hip from lo real it keeps it on for 8 hours i use it it works.. but the eyeliner will mine still does that so i use liquid on top now
chapstick works but you can use this great stuff from mac that is like in a mini tooth brush container that holds great
use chapstick


(clear), it kesps the lids soft and holds the powder...


but dont apply too much
Chapstick work or try a liquid eye liner in the tube
the best eye liner i found that doesn't smear is revlon color stay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal