Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I clean my eyeliner and eyeshadow brushes?

I just got a dual ended eyeshadow/eyeliner brush from Avon. This is my first makeup brush. My question is, do I need to clean them?


If so, do I run them under water?


How do I keep stuff from building up?How do I clean my eyeliner and eyeshadow brushes?
Use a water based eye makeup remover. Put a little on the brush and wipe clean with a damp cloth. You don't want to immerse it in water it could tear it up.How do I clean my eyeliner and eyeshadow brushes?
u dont have to clean them if u use each brush for mainly the same product but if u feel like it is needed u can just run thm under water and dry thm off which does work or u can also sometimes buy brush cleaners at certion cosmetic/ beauty suppy stores.
take a paper towel and wet it the put the brush between and push hard and pull it will get majority of the make up off








hope it helps





:]
do NOT wash them! itll ruin the hairs of the brushes...simply dust it off on tissue or wet the tissue just alil bit with make up remover and wipe off the brush.
There are many make-up brush cleaners. Most are in a little spray bottle and don't run that much. I got mine at Ultra.
A girl from the Benefit counter I go to told me to use make-up remover. It works quite well.
wash it with johnson's baby shampoo .
I wash mine with good shampoo. and then DRY. just lay it to dry... not in the dark or anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal