Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you keep eyeliner from getting a crease and to stay longer?

i have a little crease on my eyes so everytime i wear eyeliner, i put it where my crease is. but after like 2 hours, there ends up being an extra dark line of eyeliner where my crease is. i know that happens with eyeshadow too, but how do keep it from happening? also, after a while, my eyeliner starts to fade and look somewhat flakey. anytips on how to make it stay longer?How do you keep eyeliner from getting a crease and to stay longer?
try applying an eyeshadow primer..How do you keep eyeliner from getting a crease and to stay longer?
I would definately recommend using a colorstay liner that's maybe a little more expensive than the one you're currently using, but they last and last and are made of better quality stuff so they don't flake and fade. Perhaps Revlon ColorStay eyeliner. That will be your best bet. I use Revlon ColorStay for my eyebrow liner (something I can't live without or afford to fade on me!) and it works wonders. My brows are thin without penciling and this stuff stays on overnight, I swear!
Don't put as much on it works for me, try making sure that the tip of the liner is clean and then use it might make it stay longer without the crease this has happned to me so i put less on. hope it works! :)
well i know how to make it last longer, put on some coverup and eyeshadow or foundation on before it so it doesnt just set on your skin :)
the skin around your eye is super-slick making it tough for eyeliner to stay put. so use water proof eyeliner but b4 u use it dip a q-tip in oil- absorbing face powder and trace along your lash line to make your liner stick
Buy Almay, it never does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal