Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eye shadow and eyeliner would look good on my complexion?

i have curly, dirty blonde hair. i am 13 years old. i am very pale but in the summer i get very tan. i have big hazel eyes. what should i wear?What color eye shadow and eyeliner would look good on my complexion?
This post shows you what the best colors to use based on your eye color





http://www.audreydao.com/2009/04/04/how-鈥?/a>What color eye shadow and eyeliner would look good on my complexion?
Brown eyeliner would be great, It'll really make your eyes pop! You could also line the top of your lid with a crazy color, such as blue or purple, and on your bottom rim, line it in a light brown eyeliner.





Dark pruple eyeshadow would be great. =)
I think a light blue or a lavender for eyeshadow for eyeliner a dark brown or a dark purple. My friends mom works for Avon and she always tells us about make up and stuff so i know alot. I am positive that those would look good on you





Mya
Eye Shadow Like A Soft pink Peach.


Eye Liner Eithier Black.


and yyeah (:


I hope iHelped.


thats all youll neeed(:
use a really light purple eyeliner and light green eyeshadow.
like a goldish brown eyeshadow.
use natural colors
A light pink or bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal