Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eyeliner brings out the green in light brown eyes?

I have really light brown eyes and I have copper, whine, brown, peach, wine, black, vanilla, natural brown, passion purple color liners/shadows.





What color liner should I use?


And what color shadows?


What brings out the green?What color eyeliner brings out the green in light brown eyes?
greene and gold deff !What color eyeliner brings out the green in light brown eyes?
Purples look gorgeous, too, by the way Report Abuse

I have the same eyes! I would use the vanilla or copper liner in the inner half or the water liner, and the purple in the outer. You could also used brown and purple as well. Stay away from peach or natural brown. Shadows are more pigmented, so I would use them, but not the black. Use the black liner instead of the shadow. Hoped this helps!
purple is green's opposite, so use that... but not a nasty barney color.. something cute and deep colored so it looks blackish but the tint brings out the green
I would say a light golden brown liner.


And a light brown shadow.
nothing will bring out nonexistant green
Purple and wine
a gold will give the flair you need to make that green/brown shine out
green and gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal