Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get eyeliner that is smudged very deeply into my carpet out?

I was sharpening my eyeliner and accidentally smudged the shavings into my carpet. If my mum finds out she will kill me, how do I get the stain out?How do I get eyeliner that is smudged very deeply into my carpet out?
Resolve High Traffic Foam , This stuff works good on many things , liek My dad is a mechanic and I have white carpet and he wore his work boots in the house and had grease tracks all over and where he sit down and scrubbed his feet back and forth I just knew the carpet was ruined , but I used the Resolve High Traffic Foam , and It made the carpet the original color it was when we got it , so then I ha to clean the rest of it ..That is how good that it worked for me .








Also baking soda works good at removing stains , You mix three parts baking soda with one part water (adjusting for cosistency ) you want it tobe a thick paste but be able to spread it over the stain , and then with a brush scrub it and add more if needed , It may take more than once but It does work jus not as good as the other stuff above , Once you have removed the stain youneed to clean and rinse , just wipe it up with a rag , and rinse and repeat , What baking soda that you did not get up once dried willcome up when vaccumed .How do I get eyeliner that is smudged very deeply into my carpet out?
Start with cold water and a clean cloth. Don't use anything that makes suds. You can try rubbing alcohol. Nail polish remover without acetone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal