Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I keep my eyeliner from smearing off?

My eyeliner always gets really smeary and then comes off by the end of the day. How do I keep my eyeliner on?How do I keep my eyeliner from smearing off?
try changing your current eyeliner, Victoria's secret has one that wont come off unless you use makeup remover or soap and water


here's a link


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>How do I keep my eyeliner from smearing off?
that used to happen to me too. i always bought really expensive eyeliners like from mac and other places bbut i tried my friends . its from sephora. its also made by sephora and costs $4 and it is the best eyeliner ive used . it doest smear off. its still on at the end of the day.
Since I have oily lids and deep-set eyes, my pencil eyeliner disappears in an hour if I don't do anything to make it last! However I have learned a few tricks, either of these will make my eyeliner last all day with no problems:





1. Apply a layer of loose powder or mineral foundation all over your lids before applying eyeliner. (Don't use pressed powder, which contains oils and/or waxes to press it into the container.) Some people use a liquid foundation or concealor on their eyelids before applying makeup; if you do this, just make sure you use the powder on top of the foundation/concealor to set it, then apply the eyeliner.





2. Use an eyeshadow primer. Urban Decay's Primer Potion is the best -- a bit pricy for my taste, but definitely worth it! My eyeliner and eyeshadow last perfectly until bedtime when I use this! You can buy it at Sephora stores or www.sephora.com.





You can also try a waterproof eyeliner, but for some people those don't still work well without a powder or primer first. My mom swears by Blinc's Kiss Me eyeliner, but I've never tried it since I don't like liquid liners.
dab some concealer or foundation around the area you are putting it on then dust with some powder.
I use the liquid eyeliner and love it, it doesnt smear either. But of course I don't rub my eyes at all during the day. You should try Revlon's Color Stay collection, they have eyelines. They seem to work pretty good, especially water proof. All you need is eye make'up remover to get it off at the end of the day.
Get a waterproof liner like Maybelline Unstoppable. It won't budge until you wash it off. Or I use SheLac from Benefit cosmetics. That works too. Just brush it on over your eyeliner and let it set. good luck...
I use liquid on my whole eye.


It never smudges.


Maybe you should try that =]
use waterproof liquid or pencil eyeliner...and before that put on some clean the eye area for any oil and put some powder or just ur regular eyeshawdow and then draw ur line...
buy water proof eyeliner
Good eyeliner should not smear off unless you are constantly rubbing your eyes.Consider a better quality eyeliner.Try Tigi Bedhead make-up.My wife loves it.
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal