Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I stop pencil eyeliner from rubbing off on my browbone, without switching to liquid?

I really like the way pencil eyeliner looks, but if i put it on my top eyelid it rubs off on the browbone above. I've heard putting powder on helps, if so, where do i put it and what type?How do I stop pencil eyeliner from rubbing off on my browbone, without switching to liquid?
first apply the liner and then apply a layer of black eyeshadow(matte without shimmer) over it.How do I stop pencil eyeliner from rubbing off on my browbone, without switching to liquid?
i'd put a dark shade of dark eyeshadow on the line above you lid.


that way it stops the smear. if you do use liquid, there is a chance it'll seep into your cornea before it dries. and that sucks cause it burns alot.
Try using powder over the top, and use a special brow brush! It looks a bit like a cotton bud!!
Get waterproof eyeliner. Thats all I use, I never get the rub off.
spray a little hairspray over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal