Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I keep my eyeliner from running?

I like wearing a lot of eyeliner (think kim kardashian) I use MAC eye kohl on my lower inner rim of the eye as well as MAC liquid liner on top, but the lower eyeliner always ends up running and I look like a raccoon half way thru the day. How do I get it to stay put?How do I keep my eyeliner from running?
I use Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner and I haven't seen anything more waterproof than that.





It's a Japanese product so if you don't have a Japan retailer nearby, you'd probably have to order it online. I bought it in Japan and it was about $15.How do I keep my eyeliner from running?
Since your eyeball is moist and will never dry out (hopefully), putting eyeliner on the inner rim of your eye is a bad idea. The moisture from your eyeball will get to it and make it run. Perhaps if you try waterproof eyeliner you'll have better results. Or, just don't put eyeliner on the inner rim of your eye lids.
I use maybeline new york. It puts on a thin line at first, but once you shade it in and blend it, you can get whatever look you want. And mine holds up through school and track practice without touch ups, so I think it could make it through your day.
Try using Max Factor eyeliner. I never had a problem with it smearing. Liquid eyeliner does smear and khol as well. Also try using it outside the rim, not the inner rim. Less makeup is better
use a waterproof kind. and before you put it on dip a q-tip in some oil absorbing face powder and put it along your lash line. it will make the liner stick. 8)
waterproof liquid liner is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal