Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best pencil or twist eyeliner?

I would like it to be an eyeliner that I could go to Target and get, please!What is the best pencil or twist eyeliner?
sonia kashuk is a GREAT brand that they have at target for makeup. they have great eyeliner pencils and other makeup! plus it's really cheap!What is the best pencil or twist eyeliner?
I personally like pencil eyeliners better. They seem to last longer. I'm pretty sure Walgreens has pencil eyeliners very cheap, although the quality isn't the best.
%26lt;3 Pencil %26lt;3 It goes on darker and easier, and it dosent come off right away =] ( my fav brand is N.Y.C its the best. u can get it from walmart and its only 89 cents! )
I prefer twist.


Becuzz i hate sharpening


the pencil nd they often break.


But the twisties are easyy =]]
Twist is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal