Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eyeliner looks good with brown eyes?

I have a VIP Christmas party to go to week after the next. I have long brown hair, deep brown eyes, medium-tan skin and dark, long eyelashes and I will be wearing a pretty black dress and black shoes.. I want to put at least a little bit of color in it so I figured I could put on some eyeliner and eyeshadow that is a different color than black.





Any ideas?


Pictures would be really helpful too!!





Thanks!!What color eyeliner looks good with brown eyes?
Purple/plum colors bring out brown eyes really well. You can look online for atricles about that in more detail, or if you don;t want to go through all that, Almay has a makeup line to bring out different colors of eyes, and they have the eyemakeup that you need.





http://www.almay.com/pg/advice/GetTheLoo…What color eyeliner looks good with brown eyes?
If you're looking for color, eyeliner won't make much of a difference.


in my opinion, you should wear colored shoes, possibly bright red heels? then you can use red bangles, or earrings.


that'll add way more color, and I guarantee you'll look fabulous.
Purple is a good color to choose. It matches perfectly with black, and its great for brown eyes. I know almay has some purple eyeliners and shadows. Oh and you can try eyelights exact. Those work great ;)
you can use a slate grey eyeliner with shimmery glitter in it. thats really cute. you can find this at ulta or sephora. copper eyeliner will also look cute
I would wear a brown eyeliner!! that always looks great.


for eyeshadow you could wear neutral colors just like cremes and browns





http://static.flickr.com/69/189165188_c2…






Turquoise definitely. My cousin has brown eyes %26amp; sometimes she wears turquoise eyeliner %26amp; it looks really nice.
brown eyeliner or a khaki/gray would look good. for eyeshadow gold- but don't put on a lot because it will look really bad! Hope I helped!!
green!!





green suits everyone you just have to find the right shade!
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal