Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can you prevent eyeliner from smudging onto the bottom of your eye when applying to the top lid?

I always seem to get eyeliner around the bottom of my eye, even though I'm applying it to my top lid. Is there anyway to prevent this? It makes it look as if I have bags under my eyes. Also how do you take off eyeliner without rubbing to hard until your skin gets irritated?How can you prevent eyeliner from smudging onto the bottom of your eye when applying to the top lid?
Apply it to the top of the eye first, then if anything smears from that use eye makeup remover to remove the smudges and then apply it to your bottom lid.How can you prevent eyeliner from smudging onto the bottom of your eye when applying to the top lid?
I wear liquid eyeliner every day, if you take a little of Neutragena eye make up remover on your fingers and gently rub your eyes, it will come right off.
apply the top eyeliner first, then the bottom layer. problem solved.
Apply the top lid first


Then apply the bottom lid :]


Easy as pie


-Lay Lays :)
Well i always pull the end of my eye out and then draw the line in.
have somebody blow on your eye and don't open it for a while
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal