Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best eyeliner to use to tightline and line my waterline?

I have used various gel eyeliners like Bobbi Brown and Mac Fluidline as well as Avon Glimmerlights but they seem to disappear after only half an hour. Any reccommendations?What is the best eyeliner to use to tightline and line my waterline?
hm. HIP cream liner seems to work for me, after putting it on you should set it with a similar colored eyeshadow (:What is the best eyeliner to use to tightline and line my waterline?
I have used many eyeliners and most do not stay well on my waterline. I have found a better method if you are willing to try, with a small thin brush. I dampen the brush with water a bit and dip into a black eyeshadow and draw it onto my waterline. It gives you a clean line. I like this method because my waterline is sensitive and so i don't like the feeling of a pencil on my waterline. But with the brush, i can hardly feel a thing.
This is the only brand I use and recommend my clients. Artistry wont disappoint even the most hard to meet standards (u have a 6 month $ back guarantee if you don't feel satisfied).





Check these liners out...


Hope I helped,


Cert. Skin Analyst and Makeup Artist
MAC Technakohl liner. Stays put all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal