Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I keep my eyeshadow and eyeliner from fading?

I base my eyes with foundation then cover that with powder and then I put concealer on my lid then I put on my eye makeup and cover that with more powder to set that.





Am I doing something wrong?How do I keep my eyeshadow and eyeliner from fading?
forget all that powder/concealer crap...use a primer! I use the cream colour base in Luna frost by MAC...but MAC is expensive and you can find a good primer that is cheaper at the drugstore.How do I keep my eyeshadow and eyeliner from fading?
that's one trick, but as an artist, I like to use a product like Urban Decay's Primer Potion:


';Packaged in a precious, genie-like bottle, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude eye base that glides on with the wave of a wand and then disappears instantly. It's the ultimate eye prep for smoother, longer-lasting, crease-proof eye shadow.';





it's awesome, and I love it.
dont brother putting all the concealer and stuff... it doesnt work. Use a proper primer like Urban decay primer. Its cheaper and works the best.
use a better brandd;;





or try something different=]





that's what i did;;





and i kant live without it!





good luckk hunn
i dont know about the eye make up, but 2 keep your foundation on sprayin hairspray over your face helps...
no,


i think your eyeliner just may be too light,


and fade easlily.
try this link
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal