Saturday, November 28, 2009

What brand of eyeliner works the best and will not smudge?

I need eyeliner liquid or pencil that will stay on all day and not run or go in the corners of my eyes.





Don't say mabelline because I have already tried that brand.What brand of eyeliner works the best and will not smudge?
Tarte's emphasEYES ($18, Sephora.) It's a rich black color and it never smudges on me. Also Benefit badGAL Waterproof ($20, Sephora). It comes with a smudger but the eyeliner itself dries after about 30 seconds and stays put all day.





If you're looking for a cheaper liner, I like L'Oreal HIP Color Truth cream liner ($11, Wal-Mart). You have to buy yourself a good liner brush (the one that comes with it is crap) and it takes a little practice, but it creates a great effect and will stay put all day.





Good luck!What brand of eyeliner works the best and will not smudge?
I use Mac's Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil and it works great!


-Doesn't leave smudges


-Doesn't go in the cornor of your eyes (I hate that!)


-Stays on throughout the day, so you don't have to reapply


Go to a JC Penny or Macy's and go to their makeup department and ask one of their lady's to help you..They always help me and get me what I need! Goodluck :)
well,


you obviously didn't use the right Maybelline product.


I use this new one that's out called Maybelline New York Unstoppable Eyeliner.


It's water-proof and smudge proof, it works amazing.





Sorry if you don't want to use it, just giving you my opinion (:
MAC is expensive, but it'll never let you down...liquid OR pencil, it stays so well I have to use eye makeup remover to get it off! just check out your local MAC counter at a Nordstrom and ask for eyeliners. it works amazingly!
Try Rimmel London liquid. It's in a cone shaped container I don't remember if it has a name or not I lost mine lol. If you really want a pencil go for NARS or MAC.
Try Clinique!
I use Revlon Colorstay and it's working pretty good for me.
Mary Kay
Australis! (not sure on spelling)


Its the best ive ever used!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal