Monday, November 30, 2009

What eyeshadow or eyeliner colors to use to accentuate the green in hazel eyes?

I have fairly green based hazel eyes and I want to bring out the green as much as possible... What are the best makeup tricks or colors to use for this? thanks!What eyeshadow or eyeliner colors to use to accentuate the green in hazel eyes?
Purple eye shadow, start darker on the outside corner of your eye and blend in until there is almost non eon the inside of your lid. If you use eyeliner, use brown but becareful because it can reallly pull away from the color in your eyes. I actually prefer not to use any. I also use clear mascara for a clean fresh look.What eyeshadow or eyeliner colors to use to accentuate the green in hazel eyes?
*Green Eye shadow


*Green eye liner





Hmmm Simpple





x
I have olive colored eyes, so most people think they are brown - they don't pay attention. To bring out the green, I use Almay intense Eye Color products in Raisin Quartz. I don't use shadow though (because of the shape of my eyes), just the liquid and pencil liners and mascara.





Reds tones, pinks, and purples seem to be your best bet for bringing out green eyes.
i like purple or pink eyeshadow
you should try purple eyeshadow
i use black brown blu and purple on the bottom and liquid in black brown on top on eyeshodow
Purple contrasts with green; it will make it stand out more. Almay has a great line of products that correspond with your eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal