Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eyeliner will give me the best results paired with my very oily eyelids?

I have tried to put foundation on my lower eyelid/corner of my eye before i put eyeliner on as well as went over the eyeliner with eyeshadow. The eyeliner still comes right off in less then an hour.What eyeliner will give me the best results paired with my very oily eyelids?
I have this problem. I usually put on oil-blotting matte first, then use either water-proof eyeliner or liquid eyeliner, which lasts longer than the pencils.What eyeliner will give me the best results paired with my very oily eyelids?
Well, what you need is not a magic eyeliner; you need to fix the oil issue. Use a blotting tissue like Elf Matifying Oil Blotters ($1;eyeslipsface.com) to soak up the majority of the oil. Then use a transluscent, non-comedogenic powder, like NYC pressed powder ($2.99; drugstores) to reduce shine and dry out your lids. Apply a waterproof eyeliner, like Sephora Brand waterproof eye pencils. Good luck!
Oily eye lids are a problem, as any oily skin is. My mom was in the same situation ... various solutions from walgreens helped a bit but Bare Naturale stayed on literally all day. Since we bought from them we have a bunch of coupons so just use this one: http://kvors.com/click/?s=69733%26amp;c=120937%26amp;subid=randprom
Get a nice Waterproof. Do not get liquid if your eyelids are oily (it will only make them oilier)


Get a stick and a nice one, Doesnt have to be a $20 one but at least get a nice one.


haha one from target. get maybeline...they have the best things.
instead of foundation try primer. eg urban decay primer potion


and try using a waterproof eyeliner hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal