Monday, November 30, 2009

What are some cute ways to wear eyeliner?

It feels so plain when I wear it just at the bottom.


Does anyone have any ideas of what i could do?


I have alot of colors that i could do something creative I just dont


know what too do.





Colors I have-- Aqua, Black, Deep Blue, Purple, Brown, And White.





Hmm what can I do with those colors?What are some cute ways to wear eyeliner?
Start with putting your white eyeliner on the bottom, and brown or black at the top. depending on your out fit, you can use thes other colours in the inner and outer corners of your eyes for a hint of colour. only use a tiny bit of colour, or it it'll look trashy. Good luck!!!What are some cute ways to wear eyeliner?
two words winged liner


and smoky eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal