Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you apply pencil eyeliner without it looking like a thick uneven line across your eye?

I am an 18 year old transgender girl and I need some help with makeup. I have been trying to apply pencil eyeliner but every time I do it looks uneven and looks like I have a line going across my eyelid without blending in. How do I fix this?How do you apply pencil eyeliner without it looking like a thick uneven line across your eye?
Make sure your pencil is sharp and has a nice point to it to help get a thin line. If you put your eyeliner pencil in the freezer for a little bit then take it out and sharpen it ..it will sharpen better and will not break as easy. I found a list of ';how to'; videos that might help you in applying this mascara. I know sometimes if I watch someone do it i can figure it out easier than if someone just tells me....





http://youtube.com/results?search_query=鈥?/a>





Best of Luck ~~~How do you apply pencil eyeliner without it looking like a thick uneven line across your eye?
If it's a pencil make sure it's sharp, it may also help to warm up the color with your breath or in between your fingers. pull the end of your eye tight with one hand while you apply with the other. I like to lightly smudge my line with my finger for a sexier look.
I hate that too. I don't use black eyeliner anymore because it makes my eye look like it's swollen or whatever you call it. If you want, instead, you can apply black eyeshadow and it even looks better! I currently use this shiny green eyeliner from N.Y.C. and it looks like I have make-up on without looking like I put on black eyeliner!
okay this is kinda hard to do but if you like pull your bottem lid down and apply the liner on the wet part of your eye and it looks realy good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal